Dominik Höge / Christina Reinheckel
Tel.: +49 931 31-88326
During the term break: Wednesday, 05.10.22: 13:30-18:00
The library’s collection includes
- A variety of Teaching English as a Foreign Language books
- Primary and secondary English language Education curriculum documents for primary and secondary school levels
- Textbooks including software, textbook series and teachers’ books which are currently used in primary and secondary schools
- Illustrated storybooks for primary English language teachers
- Books about cultural and literary topics which can be used in the English language classroom
Most of our books can be borrowed for a period of two weeks. It’s free to borrow a book from our library, however we ask for a deposit of 10 € per book which will be returned in full upon return of the book borrowed.
You can visit the library during our office hours.