Office hours on Zoom during the semester break:
- Wednesday, July 28, 1-3pm
- Wednesday, September 8, 1-3pm
- Wednesday, September 22, 1-3pm
and by appointment.
To register for one of the office hours or an appointment, please send an e-mail to Frau Hedrich at email@example.com (from August 27 to September 13 please contact me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org) and briefly state your preferred time slot and the matter you want to discuss with me. She/I will then send you the zoom link.
Phone +49 931 31 89170
Tuesday, July 20, 2021,10am-12pm and by appointment
Student advisory services: Fachbereichssprechstunde
Until further notice, office hours and student advisory services will be held as telephone or video office hours. Please send an email to discuss details.
Phone +49 (0)931 31 85663
due to the coronavirus situation, instead of working with you during traditional office hours, I would like to offer the following for the time being:
- For all "study credits transfer": please scan your documents and your completed application (NO SCREENSHOTS!) together with a telephone number and send these documents to me via e-mail. You can do this at any time; you are not bound to any office hours.
- For all students who are writing their final theses (ZuLa, BA-Thesis, MA-Thesis) with me: I am happy to make an appointment with you for a video conference.
- For all other requests: please send me an e-mail and I will decide whether we can deal with your request via e-mail, phone, or video conference.
Phone +49 (0)931 31 81482
Office Hours (until further notice only by e-mail or phone):
Monday-Thursday, 2pm - 4pm
When calling, please let the phone ring longer (call diversion).
Phone +49 931 31 85656 or +49 931 31 80474
- Marie Beckmann
- Rebecca Grözinger